I’ve had this blog opened for quite sometime and never got the chance to write, mostly because I’m prone to waste my time on things which do not add value to my life, an I’m afraid of letting my voice be heard. Then, this week while browsing the web I came across the weekly writing challenge which prompted me to get out of my comfort zone and share my thoughts and stories with whoever is willing to read them.
The challenge for the day was to create a recipe that described yourself, here is what I came up with.
Here’s the recipe
- 2 Tablespoons of simplicity
- 1 cup of insecurities
- 1 packet of doubt
- A jar of determination
- Handful of fear
- 3 Tablespoons Faith
- 2 cups ambition
- Sprinkles for decorating
- In a bowl sift fear, insecurities and doubt.
- Slowly add in faith, 1 spoon at a time. Mix well until all fear is gone.
- Throw in ambition and determination with simplicity to cover up the insecurities
- and doubt.
- Mix well into a creamy chocolate batter
- Pour into cute colored cups to dress your cupcakes up for success
- Bake under the African sun.
- When a window of opportunity is visible, remove from oven and set out to cool on an airplane
- Decorate with sprinkles and enjoy with teas and coffee from around the world
NB: Store in air tight friendships for lifelong freshness. Do not expose to harsh words.